We have opportunities available for all legal professionals, we want experienced solicitors seeking a new challenge, NQs looking to make their place in the legal world, and accomplished legal administrative professionals to assist our dedicated teams in all areas of the law.
We want an enthusiastic, professional legal team who can put all their training to good use whilst providing the best quality service for our clients. In return, we will support your professional development through training and progression, and reward you with a competitive salary and other benefits, which may include:
- Contributory employer pension above the statutory minimum
- 25 days holiday (an additional day is awarded after 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 years’ service). As part of our flexible benefits scheme we also offer the option to purchase up to 5 more days annually through salary sacrifice
- Life assurance: 3 x basic annual salary
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, after qualifying period
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Birthday day off!
- NCP parking discount (Cardiff)
- Discounted gym memberships (Cardiff)
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- BUPA health cover (Associate and above)
- Discount with Wales Millennium Centre – Supporters Staff Card (Cardiff)
- Opportunity to join our active Wellbeing Team.
Known as a city of culture with its art and theatre, people often forget everything else Nottingham has to offer. It caters for everyone’s entertainment tastes, from live music, real ale pubs, the stunning architecture to a variety of sports including football, cricket and ice-hockey.
Croeso i Gaerdydd. Welcome to Cardiff. From the revitalised waterfront at Cardiff Bay, the Wales Millennium Centre, a range of popular sports and theatre plus shops and restaurants galore, this vibrant city has everything to offer for both work and play.
If you are seeking a bustling city life, a quiet countryside abode or a mixture of the two, come and join us in Derby. Derby offers global cuisine, shopping, leisure and entertainment, or for a quieter life, is the home of the Peak District with miles of countryside and quiet country towns.